1. SymHair Force:
SymHair Force is a cosmetic ingredient derived from hydrolyzed soy protein. It is claimed to help improve hair strength, volume, and overall healthy appearance.
2. Redensyl: Rendesyl is an active ingredient that aims to support hair follicle health and stimulate hair growth. It is claimed to help reduce hair loss and support the vitality of hair follicles.
3. Baicapil: Baicapil is a patented hair care complex composed of extracts from three plants: Scutellaria baicalensis, Triticum vulgare, and Glycine max. It is claimed to have anti-aging properties, support hair anchor strength, and promote hair density.
4. Anagain: Anagain is a patented ingredient derived from pea sprouts. It is claimed to stimulate hair growth and prolong the growth phase of the hair cycle, resulting in denser and thicker hair.
5. Procapil: Procapil is a hair care ingredient that combines biotinoyl tripeptide-1, apigenin, and oleanolic acid. It is believed to help prevent hair loss, improve hair anchoring, and promote thicker and healthier hair.
Here are some of the claimed benefits associated with these ingredients:
1. Improved hair strength: The use of SymHair Force and Rendesyl is claimed to help improve hair strength and resilience. This can potentially contribute to reduced hair breakage and damage.
2. Stimulated hair growth: Anagain, Baicapil, and Procapil are ingredients known for their potential to stimulate hair growth. They may help prolong the growth phase of the hair cycle, resulting in denser and thicker hair over time.
3. Enhanced hair anchoring: Baicapil and Procapil are claimed to support hair anchoring, which can improve the stability and longevity of hair follicles and help prevent premature hair loss.
4. Increased hair density: Baicapil, Anagain, and Procapil are believed to promote hair density. They may contribute to thicker and fuller-looking hair by increasing the number of hair strands and improving overall hair volume.
5. Anti-aging effects: Some of these ingredients, such as Baicapil, are thought to have anti-aging properties. They may help counteract the effects of aging on the hair follicles and support a healthier and more youthful-looking appearance.
These ingredients are commonly used in hair care products and may offer potential benefits for hair health. However, it's important to note that individual results may vary, and scientific evidence supporting these claims may vary as well. It's always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional, a dermatologist, or a trichologist for personalised advice and guidance on hair care products that suit your specific needs.