Panthenol, also known as pro-vitamin B5, has moisturizing properties that help hydrate and soothe the delicate skin around the eyes. It can promote skin softness, elasticity, and a smoother appearance.
2. Folic acid: Folic acid, also known as vitamin B9, is essential for skin cell renewal and overall skin health. As an antioxidant, it can help protect the skin from oxidative damage and promote a more youthful appearance.
3. Raffinose: Raffinose is a natural sugar that acts as a humectant, helping to attract and retain moisture in the skin. By providing hydration, it can enhance the suppleness and elasticity of the under-eye area.
4. Centella asiatica extract: Centella asiatica extract, also known as gotu kola, has been used for centuries in traditional medicine for its rejuvenating properties. It can help improve circulation, stimulate collagen synthesis, and promote the healing of damaged skin, potentially reducing the appearance of puffiness and dark circles around the eyes.
5. Bisabolol: Bisabolol is a soothing ingredient derived from chamomile. It has anti-inflammatory and skin-calming properties, which can help reduce redness, irritation, and puffiness in the under-eye area.
6. Niacinamide: Niacinamide, also known as vitamin B3, offers various benefits for the skin. It can help improve skin texture, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and enhance the skin's barrier function. Niacinamide is also known for its brightening properties, which can help minimize the appearance of dark circles.
While these ingredients have potential benefits, it's important to note that individual results may vary.